Why Buy from UBS?
- Best pricing in South Africa
- Delivered to your premises and installed
- Avoid wasted time and money searching for correct suppliers
- Free delivery on selected items
- Safe and secure online transactions or if you prefer a UBS agent will complete the transaction with you
Buyers Guide: How it Works
- Quotation Process
- Payment Process
- Installation Process
- Multifunction Photocopiers, Printers Risographs, Wide-Formats and
- PBX Systems
- UPS Systems
- Labeling Machines, Shredders
- You select or are assisted by our consultants in selecting the correct products to exactly meet your requirements.
- You send a request for a quotation via the website, direct email, fax or telephone whichever is most convenient for you.
- UBS immediately responds with an online quotation sent to the specified mailbox or faxed if required, (Sales consultants are available at all times to visit you and perform requirement analysis)
- Once you accept the quotation, fax or email a signed copy of the quote back to UBS for completion.
- Cash purchase (Via EFT), rental and credit card options are all available from UBS.
- Cash transactions are facilitated by EFT transfers into UBS's bank account or via our online payments system. Once funds clear the goods will be delivered and installed (if necessary) by our team.
- Credit Card transactions are available via our safe and secure online payment system.
- For Credit Card transactions clients are required to submit a copy of the following:
- Copy of Identity Document, or Drivers License
- Copy of Credit Card
- On larger transactions, Rentals are the most commonly used method of purchase. UBS has an in house rental company which provides rental facilities to hundreds of satisfied customers countrywide.
- UBS Banking Details:
Name of Account - Mantino Trading PTY LTD
Name of bank - Nedbank
Branch code - 164826
Branch name - Business KZN
Account Number - 1648183336