Service and Support
High quality service and support are essential to any organisations telecoms infrastructure, by partnering with an expert PBX provider such as United Business leaves you with the peace of mind that should you experience any technical issues our dedicated service team will be available to assist in rapidly resolving your issues.
Phone and Data Cabling
Contact us to request a quote on expert phone and data cabling. Through years of expertise our technical team can overcome any obstacle in completing or assisting in relocating existing cable infrastructure. Contact us at 0861 967 565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Technical Call outs
Log a service call if you are on contract through our expert technical team or request a call out pro rata from our call centre. You will be quoted and upon acceptance a technician will dispatched to your location to assist in the telecom issues you may be experiencing. Please note we will need a full description of your system to ensure our technician is qualified to handle your specific system
Switchboard and PBX Maintenance Contracts
United Business offers all of its systems with the option of a fully inclusive maintenance contracts. PBX Maintenance contracts offer huge advantages to companies wishing to keep maximum uptime on their telephone systems as a priority. Maintenance contracts ensure that technicians are on standby to offer assistance in programming, technical troubleshooting and ensuring maximum uptime on your companies voice systems. Click Here to request a Service Agreement Quote.
Technical Call outs
Techincal call out for your switchboard system need to be expertly dealt with, incoming voice is an essential part of any business and any down time can be devastating to service levels and customer satisfaction. United Business offers two models for your technical assistance
- Log a service call if you are on a maintenance contract through our expert technical team.
- Or request a call out pro rata from our call centre You will be quoted and upon acceptance a technician will dispatched to your location to assist in the telecom issues you may be experiencing. Please note we will need a full description of your system to ensure our technician is qualified to handle your specific system
Re-Siting and Moving PABX’s and PBX’s
Companies often require their PBX systems to be moved to new premises, contact United Business to assist you in this delicate task. Proper planning will ensure you do not experience any downtime on your telephony system.
PBX User and System Training
- A PBX system can range from very simple hosted PBX systems right through to fully integrated full IP unified communication systems. Whichever system you organisation may procure, training is essential to ensure all of the productivity features are utilised to ensure you realise the full benefit of your voice solution. Contact United Business at 0861 967 565 or click here (http://www.unitedbusiness.co.za/email_me.php) to request user training.
Call Logging Solutions
Call logging also known as call recording is becoming an essential component of organisations voice solution. With new guidelines set out by the CPA act organisations need to be able to record and /review voice at all times. United Business offers professionally installed and commissioned Voice Logging and Call Logging solutions.
Contact centre applications that use call recording include:
- Order verification
- Security and safety
- Customer service
Contact Us at 0861 967 565 or Click Here ((http://www.unitedbusiness.co.za/email_me.php) to request an expert voice consultant to contact you regarding call logging solutions.
Message on Hold Systems
How Messages On Hold will work for your business?
Messages on hold is an essential marketing tool for any business. As well as keeping callers entertained while they wait on hold, professionally recorded voice messaging allows you to promote your brand, products and services to every person that calls in. Messages on hold will make you sound like a million dollars, while selling your products and services to every person that calls your business. After all, why spend money trying to win new business when potential customers are on the phone to you right now?
If you can ensure every caller gets to hear your top salesperson promote your company, products and services flawlessly, day in, day out, you don’t need messages on hold. If this isn’t currently happening, messages on hold is the answer.
Consider the numbers.
- 70% of all calls are placed on hold.
- The average on hold time is a staggering 43+ seconds.
- 90% of new callers hang up after 40 seconds without on hold.
- 34% of callers that hang up will not call back.
- Callers stay on hold up to 3 times longer because of our on hold messages.
It’s easy to see that with so many callers and prospects being put on hold every day, ‘hold time’ becomes valuable promotional space. So why not use it to:
- Let callers know about new products or services
- Cross-sell or upsell current products or services
- Let callers know about important changes to your business
- Promote a professional, polished image that makes callers feel comfortable dealing with you
- Keep callers entertained on hold, so they are in a positive frame of mind when you take their call
Small wonder that most businesses you call are using messages on hold. Isn’t it about time you joined them?
Choosing the right messages on hold provider
Many on hold companies create messages that sound fine but offer little else. Our on hold messages are created by experienced marketing experts whose sole aim is to create productions that not only sound amazing, but also help your business sell more. Otherwise, what’s the point?
We challenge you to find another on hold company that marries leading quality with such peace of mind.
Forget the guess work – love your messages or walk away without paying a cent. Why not check out a few of our samples today?Contact Us at 0861 967 565 or Click Here ((http://www.unitedbusiness.co.za/email_me.php) to request an expert voice consultant to contact you.