Samsung OfficeServ 7200 PBX System
The next generation of IP platform is the OfficeServ 7200, providing IP based wired and wireless solution for voice and data communication. OfficeServ is the ideal solution for the future and the present office because it can simultaneously support both traditional voice communication, voice over IP (VoIP) based data communication, and wireless solutions through Wireless LAN.
IP based feature server
- The OfficeServ 7200 uses an IP-based feature server to provide an IP solution, which integrates the functions of mail server, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) server, and Voice over IP Unified Messaging Service (VoIP UMS).
Higher Quality IP Phone
- The OfficeServ 7200 ensures the Quality of Service (QoS) of the voice calls depending on the priorities and grouping of data and voice packets. - Layer2 QoS: Priority Processing(802.1p), VLAN(802.1q) - Layer3 QoS: Class Based Queuing(CBQ), RTP Priority .Queuing, or the on demand management of the bandwidth Wide Area Network(WAN).
- The WAN and LAN interface modules are installed in the OfficeServ 7200; thus data can be sent/received via the interface of the 10/100 base T Ethernet in both the Intranet and the Intranet without any data equipment.
Wireless LAN, Mobility in your office
- OfficeServ WLAN liberates you from the confines of your office and provides you with significant cost efficiencies because the qualified voice and data service of OfficeServ WLAN removes needless cabling and maintenance. With its support for the WIP-5000M WLAN phone, OfficeServ provides full voice-data convergence not only for fixed network connections but also on Corporate Wireless LANs.
- Samsung OfficeServ supports IP UMS that provides you unified messaging service of telephone, IP Phone, e-mail, voice mail, and FAX. You are able to access to your communication devices through Samsung UMS whenever and wherever you want because Samsung UMS is Web based sophisticated solution.