Samsung PBX/PABX Telephone Systems
Samsung the world leader in displays, mobile and telephony is also a leader in PABXtechnology. Samsung PABX and PBX systems are world class business phone systems designed to be durable and hugely feature rich. Samsung PABX Systems come in various configurable ranges to suit any size organisations requirements.
United Business is an authorised dealer, installer and preferred service partner to Samsung's range and has a large nationally installed base.
Please take a look at our Samsung PBX telephone systems below.
Samsung OfficeServ 7070 is an IP-PBX optimized for small and medium sized businesses having less than 50 employees. It supports not only VoIP communications, but works perfectly with existing communication infrastructures.
- Supports all the call functions of the existing PBX Full compatibility with the OfficeServ 7000 series using identical S/W and terminals Scalability of multiple service boards into the universal slot A refined design suitable for small and medium-sized offices
- Various line groups can be configured through expansion in 4-line units
- Supports 8 VoIP channels without additional equipment Reduces communication costs by working together with Internet telephony service providers through the SIP trunk support An integrated VoIP network can provide seamless collaboration with a remote office
- Supports Voice Mail, Auto Attendant, and CID function without additional equipment Equipped with Internal MOH, External MOH, Paging, and Contact
User-friendly Terminal Lineup
- Supports IP phone, video phone, SIP phone, softphone, 3G dual phone, Wi-Fi phone, digital phone, and analog phone
The next generation of IP platform is the OfficeServ 7200, providing IP based wired and wireless solution for voice and data communication. OfficeServ is the ideal solution for the future and the present office because it can simultaneously support both traditional voice communication, voice over IP (VoIP) based data communication, and wireless solutions through Wireless LAN.
IP based feature server
- The OfficeServ 7200 uses an IP-based feature server to provide an IP solution, which integrates the functions of mail server, Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) server, and Voice over IP Unified Messaging Service (VoIP UMS).
Higher Quality IP Phone
- The OfficeServ 7200 ensures the Quality of Service (QoS) of the voice calls depending on the priorities and grouping of data and voice packets. - Layer2 QoS: Priority Processing(802.1p), VLAN(802.1q) - Layer3 QoS: Class Based Queuing(CBQ), RTP Priority .Queuing, or the on demand management of the bandwidth Wide Area Network(WAN).
- The WAN and LAN interface modules are installed in the OfficeServ 7200; thus data can be sent/received via the interface of the 10/100 base T Ethernet in both the Intranet and the Intranet without any data equipment.
Wireless LAN, Mobility in your office
- OfficeServ WLAN liberates you from the confines of your office and provides you with significant cost efficiencies because the qualified voice and data service of OfficeServ WLAN removes needless cabling and maintenance. With its support for the WIP-5000M WLAN phone, OfficeServ provides full voice-data convergence not only for fixed network connections but also on Corporate Wireless LANs.
- Samsung OfficeServ supports IP UMS that provides you unified messaging service of telephone, IP Phone, e-mail, voice mail, and FAX. You are able to access to your communication devices through Samsung UMS whenever and wherever you want because Samsung UMS is Web based sophisticated solution.
OfficeServ 7400 is the ideal solution for the present and future office because it can simultaneously support traditional voice communication, VoIP (Voice over IP),
IP-based data communication and wireless solutions through Wireless LAN.
Competitiveness for the future
- OfficeServ 7400 is the ideal solution for the future and the present office because it can simultaneously support traditional voice communication, VoIP (Voice over IP), IP-based data communication and wireless solutions through Wireless LAN.
Advanced data networking
- QoS with ensured stability is the top priority of the present enterprise communication in company with increasing voice and data traffic.
Mandatory factor of enterprise communication
- The importance of security is essential and obvious in enterprise communication. OfficeServ 7400 provides 1 interface module to be integrated with functions of Firewall, VPN, and IDS and applies to security policy by steps against the exterior intrusions not to approve.
Secure mobile communication, WLAN
- OfficeServ WLAN liberates you form the confines of your office and provides you with significant cost efficiency with its ability to remove unnecessary cabling and maintenance through the qualified voice and data service of OfficeServ WLAN.
Various terminals and differential points
- OfficeServ 7400 has the function of fax and can make an emergency call (911) in the case of electric power’s failure, which can be used only on traditional system. Also, OfficeServ 7400 can use many kinds of terminals (analog phones, digital phones, IP phones, IP video phones, IP softphones on PC/PDA).
Value added application for enterprise
- OfficeServ 7400 provides many kinds of application for user’s convenience. OfficeServ Call, News, EasySet, DataView, ACD, Operator.
Choose By Brand